If you’re thinking about brightening up your home with new windows or extending and increasing the value of your property by adding a conservatory, our new guide ‘The Seven Costly and Potentially Disastrous Mistakes People Make When Buying Conservatories and Windows’ will help you ensure you get exactly what you pay for.
Produced by David Jones and based on his 30 years experience of running one of the region’s most widely respected window businesses, the guide shows you how to tell the difference between the good and the bad double glazing companies out there.
Is this what’s on your mind?
After installing 104,400 double glazed units and 4,093 conservatories
David says he knows what’s on your mind when you’re considering buying windows and conservatories.
- You don’t want to be pressured into buying – so we don’t employ those high pressure salespeople that double glazing companies have become infamous for. Instead, our designers will work with you, at your own pace and help you to maximise your budget and have complete peace of mind.
- You worry about the safety of your money – so we don’t ask for big up front payments. As a long established, financially stable company, we’re not desperate to get our hands on your money.
- You’re concerned about the mess that might be caused – so we employ a ‘tidy up system’ and we clean as we go, window by window, day by day.
- You don’t want to be let down by missed start or completion dates – so we employ one of the industries top installation managers to manage our ten highly experienced fitting teams, some of whom have now been with us for over thirteen years.
- And of course you want a fair price – our quotations speak for themselves… see for yourself by phoning for a free quotation or visiting our showroom for a no hassle browse.